Location: Coralville, Iowa, United States of America
Job Category: Manufacturing & Operations
Job ID: R1108197
This is an Evergreen requisition designed to gather talent for current or future open positions.
An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) hires for throughout the year, and has an ongoing need for new talent.
By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest in a lab-based job function within Integrated DNA Technologies. Your application will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition, and a member of the team will reach out to learn more about your career interests, and how that may best fit with Integrated DNA Technologies careers.
Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. (IDT) is in the business of moving science forward. We are scientists working for scientists. Our innovative tools and solutions for genomics applications are breaking down barriers and inspiring others to dream big and achieve breakthroughs.
We have been a champion of life sciences research for more than 30 years
We are run by scientists dedicated to helping other scientists!
Every lab has its own responsibilities and plays a crucial part in IDT's success.
Our entry-level scientific lab-based positions are split between three sub-titles, Synthesis, Purification, and Formulation.
More detailed descriptions of each can be found below:
- The Technician II (Synthesis) synthesizes custom oligonucleotides according to the customer's order. This generally includes synthesis, cleavage, deprotection and QC sampling of the products being made.
- The Technician II (Purification) purifies custom oligonucleotides according to the customer's order. This generally includes the sorting, purification, and QC sampling of the products being made.
- The Technician II (Formulation) formulates custom oligonucleotides according to the customer's specifications. This generally includes quantification, final packaging, and QC sampling of the products being made.
What do we require?
An Associate's degree in a science-related field plus 2 years of applicable lab experience required OR a Bachelor's degree in a science-related field
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Shift Differentials, depending on the shift you work
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals
- 16 Hours PAID Volunteer Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- U p to eight (8) weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible U.S. associates
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- An Eclectic Culture
IDT Core Values [ https://www.idtdna.com/pages/about/core-values ]
- Be The Best at YOUR Thing!
- Embrace the UNDERDOG role!
- Make OLIGOS, not WAR!
- We Change Our Minds...A Lot!
- We [heart] Data!
- Be YOURSELF, unless you're a jerk!
- Create your own OPPORTUNITIES!
- COLLABORATION is Key!
Are you ready to join an innovative, fast-paced, new team? Apply Now!
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here .