Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our U.S. Neurology team based in the Southeast Ecoystem (Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina), we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Ecosystem Lead
The Ecosystem Lead orchestrates the activities of all external facing UCB roles involved in patient value creation, and pursuit of UCB organizational goals.
This individual leads the development and execution of tailored strategies for achieving neurology strategic and financial goals in partnership with specific stakeholders.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Develop ecosystem strategy based on key insights and unique characteristics of market to maximize patient value creation and advance U.S. Neurology objectives.
- Serve as market expert in terms of tracking and documenting market dynamics related to treatment of epilepsy and parkinson's disease, particularly the use of branded drug therapies.
- Oversee implementation in coordination with appropriate Synergists, Partners and Liaisons.
- Work with the Home Offices and Leadership Team to designate and distribute workload among Customer Table members.
You will contribute by:
- Coordinating the use of UCB resources “in the right places at the right times” to maximize patient value creation and appropriate use of UCB promoted products.
Ensuring UCB Operational Compliance to the highest professional compliance and ethical standards. The expectation is that compliance is a part of how we operate within the ecosystem team environment.
- Working cross-functionally with Customer Table colleagues to build out plan details, and to make modifications when necessary to reflect new market insights or changes in market dynamics.
- Partnering with the Access Accelerator Lead and Medical Science Liaison to execute access strategies within local markets and health systems.