Strong knowledge of Solution Marketing engagement strategies, strategic development of campaigns, including audiences, messaging, offers, reach vehicles, frequency, campaign timing and flow, A/B testing, and forecasted metrics Campaign execution, including:
• Message development and execution
• Setting up, testing and launching campaigns through list brokers, media partners, etc.
• Program development and execution, i.e. early access program, beta programs, etc.
• Creative development (creative wireframes & copywriting) of emails, banners, landing pages, etc.
• Coordination with design resources to produce the campaign artwork
• Generating clickstats for link tracking
• Developing and managing the demand generation campaign calendar
• Interfacing cross functionally to manage or gain approval on copy and offers
• Developing new or leveraging existing content (copy and offers)
• Reporting on campaign metrics / results and closed‐loop management of campaigns
• Providing campaign insights, feedback and best practices
4‐6 years’ combined B to B marketing and demand generation experience in life sciences or
high tech software (must have)
• Strong project management and prioritization skills
• Experience with software launch plan development
• Experience with Salesforce.com is helpful
• Experience with Marketo (ideal)
• Experience with social media as a marketing tool (Facebook, twitter, blogs, target audience
related community sites)
• Requires solid writing, content development and editing skills – ideal candidate has experience
messaging to and reaching the academic life sciences audience
• Ability to be flexible and creative, and work smart in a fast‐paced, high‐growth environment
• Must be experienced with researching and procuring target audience lists