The Director of Technical Support Operations will oversee software and telephonic systems for a global technical support organization. Leads efforts to evaluate and implement new systems, partnering with external vendors and internal teams as needed. Coordinates deployment of the same to regional call centers and monitors compliance and effectiveness. Owns analytics functions for global technical support organization, including process monitoring, customer complaint data, and oversight of team members in these functions. Partners with global and regional technical support managers to ensure alignment of practices and consistency of operations. Develops reporting mechanisms to ensure timely, accurate information concerning production performance and field issues.
- Gathers requirements for new or updated software systems including complaint handling, CRM, telephony, and Knowledge Base
- Project management of new Technical Support systems initiatives
- Designs and maintains processes to ensure adequate complaint handling into call tracking systems
- Partners with Technical Services to develop effective processes and monitoring of the same
- Produces analytics on routine and as-needed basis concerning group operations and product performance
- Operates in a matrix environment to ensure alignment of global teams
- As a leader, this person will select, develop, mentor, and evaluate team members to ensure optimal team performance