Spiral Genetics (www.spiralgenetics.com) is a funded, Seattle-based start-up dubbed “The Company to Watch” by BioWatch News that specializes in high performance bioinformatics solutions focused on large-scale DNA data analysis for medical, pharmaceutical, and agricultural research. Additionally, we just entered the Cancer Genomics space with great results through Onco, our latest technology. We are looking for the next great addition to our team of movers and shakers; we are looking for a Director of Sales.
Your mission as the Director of Sales is to create and maintain relationships both internally and externally; to understand the bioinformatics needs of pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, agrigenomic companies, and other large laboratories undertaking next-generation sequencing and ultimately, help to take their research to the next level.
Additionally, you will have a passion to:
• Identify and develop new high-potential global sales opportunities;
• Partner with our internal experts to assist customers in solving their scientific and engineering challenges;
• Develop and review go-to-market initiatives, and account expansion projects with the Management Team;
• Develop compelling business cases and clear value propositions for our customers;
• Take an active role in bringing customer feedback and requests back to Spiral for continued R&D.
Source leads and close deals:
• Identify organizations that can benefit from our products including our novel algorithms and unique bioinformatics platform
• Present our value proposition over the telephone, on a web conference, or in person meetings
• Develop sales and marketing materials
• Work closely with other members of the sales force and development team to successfully facilitate technical due diligence
• Negotiate agreements and close deals
• Continue to support customers to get the most from our products
• Liaise with the rest of the business team and the development team to identify further improvements to be made to the different products.