Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a Product Marketing Director, where will your strong management and leadership skills have most impact? Right here, when you join us managing Product Marketing Managers and product marketing for multiple products or product lines, liaising with a variety of functions and influencing new product introduction.
Agilent's Diagnostics and Genomics Group are searching for a product marketing leader to manage the NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) reagents product portfolio, including the SureSelect target enrichment platform. This exciting and challenging role will lead a team of high-performing product managers, responsible for the success of the Genomics division's NGS reagent business
As the Product Marketing Director, NGS reagents, you will:
- Lead the product management function for one of the most critical product portfolios for Agilent's DGG group, including library preparation, Exome enrichment, and panel customization.
- Manage and mentor the product managers on the team
- Oversee product development as the portfolio commercial leader; Ensure alignment with R&D, PMO, production, etc., on individual development projects, across portfolio prioritization, and overall product life cycle processes.
- Help define vision and strategy for NGS applications, striking the right balance between research and clinical.
- Work closely with outbound and field marketing groups, to drive effective product launches and campaigns.
- Communicate regularly with sales leadership across regions, to align on product development road maps, commercialization, and on-market product management activities.
- Develop customer relationships, engage thought leaders, and help ensure key account success
- Engage internal stakeholders from Agilent corporate and other divisions, serving as the NGS domain expert and business owner.
- Explore commercial opportunities with outside entities, developing licensing, co-marketing, and OEM relationships.
Remote work allowed