Personalis is a genome-scale diagnostics company pioneering genome-guided medicine. Personalis Genome Services provides clinicians and researchers accurate comprehensive end-to-end human genome sequencing and interpretation solutions in Cancer, Immuno-oncology and Inherited Disease. We provide accuracy-enhanced genome sequencing assays, conducted in our state-of-the art laboratory. We analyze results utilizing proprietary databases, advanced human reference sequences, and sophisticated algorithms. Located in Menlo Park, CA, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Director of Product Management to join our Team.
The Director will be responsible for managing the marketing activities for the continue development and commercial support of the Personalis Services for Cancer/Immuno-oncology. They will oversee all aspects of the product life cycle from product development through end-of-life.
- Develop and own the product strategy and plan for the Cancer/Immuno-oncology products
- Lead and manage the launch of new products
- Work closely with R&D to build product roadmap and requirements for cancer/immune-oncology products
- Define product messaging and manage production of high impact sales collateral
- Identify and build a strong relationship with key opinion leaders to ensure successful adoption and evolution of cancer/immuno-oncology products
- Work with R&D to manage key customer collaborations with the goal of generating publications
- Lifecycle management of existing products
- Perform market segmentations analysis, competitor analysis, and provide pricing recommendations
- Provide accurate marketing forecasts
- Identify unmet customer needs and support development of short and long-range strategies for product expansion
- Train and support the field organization to ensure accomplishment of the annual revenue plan
- Build and manage the Personalis cancer/immune-oncology product management team