We seek a candidate located in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area for a Director of Product Management position. Director of Product Manager is a leadership position directly managing all of Swift’s Products. In this significant role, you will be a critical member contributing to the expansion and recognition strategy for the Swift brand. You will lead the development of differentiated new products and manage the life cycle of the Swift’s portfolio.
· In this role, you will be responsible for the development of product definition, positioning, pricing, and product lifecycle management, including developing market research, leading the product management function in managing inventory, pricing, customer communications, support, and revenue forecasts.
· Manage worldwide supply, demand, revenue, margin and pricing for product portfolio; update and present forecasts regularly to management, finance, and manufacturing teams
· Analyze market trends, customer requirements, and competitive strategy, and identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation
· Lead new product development process from concept through commercialization, including voice of customer research, the definition of customer and product requirements and value proposition, formulating and communicating global launch plans including commercialization strategy, public presentations, competitive analysis, forecasting, positioning and training of internal groups, service, support and sales.
· Implement business strategy for new customer segments.
· Lead product definition teams, defining critical product requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding business or financial justification with ROI.
· Assess and evaluate competitive landscape – including product offerings.
· Write business cases communicating global launch plans that include, competitive analysis, forecasting, pricing, positioning, and training of internal groups.
· Develop customer-oriented sales tools and collateral in partnership with marketing.
· Manage total product lifecycle, refresh or enhancement of existing products