Personalis is a genome-scale diagnostics company pioneering genome-guided medicine. Personalis Genome Services provides clinicians and researchers accurate comprehensive end-to-end human genome sequencing and interpretation solutions in Cancer, Immuno-oncology and Inherited Disease. We provide accuracy-enhanced genome sequencing assays, conducted in our state-of-the art laboratory. We analyze results utilizing proprietary databases, advanced human reference sequences, and sophisticated algorithms. Located in Menlo Park, CA, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Director of Pharmaceutical Marketing to join our Team.
The Director will be responsible for managing all marketing activities to Pharma partners. Through a deep understanding of customer needs they will develop and execute marketing programs that drive revenue growth.
- Oversee marketing to Pharma partners for companion diagnostic commercial collaboration
- Understand customer needs in the Pharma/drug development industry and translate these needs into successful marketing programs
- Develop and implement strategic plans for both current and future products and applications
- Drive the development and execution of targeted marketing messaging and programs, go-to-market strategy and tactical activities
- Develop launch strategies and marketing materials for specific products and applications in collaboration with our marketing team
- Partner with Product Management, Operations, and Sales to ensure successful commercialization of products and applications
- Interact with the Marketing Communications group to develop product messaging and implement tactical programs
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Sales and Marketing Communications on product launches, communication and outbound marketing, and the development of sales tools
- Keep updated on competitor activities to define positioning and key differentiators
- Build close relationships with key customers, thought leaders, and industry influencers in order to stay abreast of emerging market trends and regulatory guidance; leverage and communicate that information internally to best inform the company’s product development, regulatory and market entry strategies
- Create, maintain and coordinate KOL networks and speakers bureau
- Conduct expert panel programs to foster two-way flow of information between KOLs and our company