Want to change long-term care of patients?
Want to apply genomic information to enable better treatment decisions?
Want to work in a fast growing company with real revenues and an exciting pipeline?
Want to be surrounded by people that have a diverse mix of talents and experiences?
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Director of Marketing is responsible for CareDx’s commercial and pipeline marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities. The Director of Marketing will support the development and lead the implementation of programs and services by interacting with internal departments, field personnel, and external stakeholders including patients and providers.
Responsibilities include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Directs, oversees, and implements marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives
- Manages and maintains marketing plans
- Define brand and product strategies
- Conduct market research (primary, secondary) to understand, analyze, and develop approaches to the market and competition
- Gather, identify, and prioritize functional and product requirements
- Prepare and review marketing collateral
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), clinicians and other key customers and stakeholders
- Create demand and sales forecasts, partnering with Sales and Finance
- Provide field sales education materials and training including product positioning
- Develop and evaluate pricing and health economic models
- Manage and/or collaborate with ad agencies, PR Firms
- Plan and execute events and tradeshows
- Support field sales organization with a significant level of teamwork and customer commitment
- Lead and mentor personnel in the marketing organization
- Some travel is required (approx. 25-33%)