Job Title: Director, Immunogenetics
Reports To: Deputy Director, BGI Research
Complete Genomics is looking for an exceptional expert and leader for a Director of Immunogenetics position. This individual will lead the immunogenetics research team, based in China, in their basic and translational studies of BGI Research. The ideal candidate will provide strategic advice and coordinate resources to design and develop products targeting clinical and personal health markets.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the immunogenetics team to conduct translational research on high-throughput immunogenetics that focuses on developing products.
- Research and develop new immunogenetics projects and design projects according to requirements.
- Lead international communication and collaboration to keep abreast the latest scientific development in related field.
- Recruit, retain, and develop the immunogenetics team.
- Administer scientific research funding applications.
- Produce and manage scientific publications.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.