The Director of Marketing Communications is responsible for creating and executing the marketing communications strategy; implementing all promotional campaigns, public relations, tradeshows, electronic media, web development and other communications programs to support revenue growth. Ensures consistent positioning and messaging throughout all internal and outbound communications programs. Will work with VP Marketing, advertising agencies, and other vendors to define and execute marcomm efforts and multimedia campaigns. Works closely with the product, sales and customer success teams to create effective communication platforms, tools, messages, collateral and event marketing to generate leads from target audiences. Supports efforts to execute all promotional plans and new product launches.
- Lead and execute marketing communication plans to support marketing and business growth.
- Oversee contractors and vendors (e.g. technical writers) and work with marketing and product teams in the development of promotional/technical content for execution of web, digital and social media plans.
- Lead, oversee, and coordinate the deployment of marketing programs including advertising, PR, and web.
- Manage ad agency, media buying, public relations, and other third party vendors.
- Provide reports, metrics, and analysis of marketing programs to demonstrate ROI and/or program effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain identity within the corporate brand guidelines throughout the organization.
- Participate in budget development for the department. Monitor use of resources within budget limitations.
- Develop and execute automated marketing program for the business.