Agilent is looking to expand its team, which includes a diverse set of Clinical and Medical affairs experts! We are seeking a Health Economist to provide scientific and programming expertise for the development of applied economic evaluations to accompany our rigorous reviews of scientific evidence!
You will work closely with DGG solutions units/divisions and sales teams to ensure access is a planned and integral part of the pipeline development and commercialization stages of our products, starting at the earliest points of a molecule's life-cycle and going up to and beyond its launch. A key element of this work is ensuring we create the necessary evidence packages required to demonstrate the utility and economic value our products deliver to payers, clinicians, patients, their families, and society.
You will have responsibility for identification, demonstration, and evaluation of the impact of the life cycle indications and value propositions and will lead all aspects of global health economic strategy, including pricing throughout the product lifecycle. You will deliver clear recommendations for payer strategies, evidence generation, including data collections and economic value proposition.
The health economist will also lead, on a project basis, the development and specification of a budgetary impact model that will be based in part on inputs received from the Medical and Clinical Affairs collaborators from Agilent and external Pharmaceutical partnerships.
In addition, the role will involve explicitly conceptualizing, specifying, and testing economic models developed internally at Agilent to assess the potential costs, cost-effectiveness and/or budgetary impact of a wide range of diagnostic, prognostic, therapeutic and other clinical interventions.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop real-world evidence strategies and tactics to support medical teams and access to appropriate therapeutic options.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of Oncology therapeutic area strategies, disease areas, relevant clinical, patient, payer, and reimbursement landscapes.
- Comprehensive evidence generation strategies including health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) as well as health systems' research to support the value demonstration of assets pre-launch and/or marketed products in relevant disease/ therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrate the health economic, humanistic, and health systems' value and benefit of Pharmaceutical Partners's products.
- Develop and flawlessly execute studies (e.g., burden of illness studies, treatment patterns, quality of care etc.).
- Find opportunities to partner with external customers to conduct HEOR projects in support of asset and therapeutic area strategies.
- Design, develop, conduct and lead HEOR studies for assigned product(s) and indications(s).
- Develop, maintain and apply in-depth knowledge of role, disease state and clinical topics, market/customer landscape and emerging issues.
- Proactively collaborate with various functions within and outside of US Clinical and Medical Affairs to ensure alignment of activities with key partners and stakeholders.
- Attend customer and other external meetings to advance learning, build relationships and demonstrate Pharmaceutical Partner's value.
Participate in all required Pharmaceutical Partners and HEOR training and development programs