Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Genomics will be responsible for leading applications strategy, bio-informatics, key opinion leader engagement, and external scientific communications. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to have a significant impact in the creation of Genturi’s organization, products, and culture. The compensation package will be attractive to a results-driven leader and includes significant early stage equity participation, competitive salary, annual bonus, and health benefits. Assistance with relocation to the Boston area will also be available.
The Director of Genomics will be responsible for:
- · Owns all aspects of external scientific engagement including key opinion leader collaborations, scientific presentations, bio-informatics, competitive analysis, and applications positioning/strategy.
- · Specifies, hires, and leads Genturi’s applications team.
- · Works closely with technical team to specify key product performance metrics.
- · Owns internal applications testing using early design prototypes, with feedback to technical team.
- · Works with CEO in future company financing and corporate partnerships.
- · Presents market and scientific updates, budgets and strategy to the board of directors.