Hayes, Inc., a leading health technology research and consulting company, is seeking a board certified geneticist to provide support for the Hayes ‘Genetic Solutions’ Program.
Reporting to the COO, the Director of Genetic Solutions provides strategic direction for a portfolio of multiple products and services that our clients rely upon to make efficient, evidence-based decisions around coverage policy and utilization management of genetic testing. Responsibilities include identifying new market opportunities, setting business and market requirements for new programs, and working with the cross-functional team across Hayes to ensure a successful execution of the Hayes Genetics Solutions strategy and publishing goals. The Director works with the Executive Team and other senior leadership to define annual goals and strategic plans for the company.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate proven ability to build product strategies and coherent business plans and oversee those products from conception through sales, implementation, and ongoing product life cycle
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of existing products and competition, monitor performance, and identify enhancement opportunities based on industry research/trends, market and customer insight, analytics, focus groups and emerging technology
- Accountable for planning, P&L/budgeting and directing departmental of resources and responsibilities; Establishes departmental and staff goals consistent with organization's strategic plan
- Hands-on manager contributing to team production goals and quality control, including content editing, scoping, topic selection, etc.
- Must demonstrate the ability to act as the “customer expert” for the organization, drawing on a comprehensive understanding of the genetics marketplace
- Must demonstrate flexibility and ability to set priorities to manage a variety of complex projects simultaneously