We are seeking a Director of Diagnostics R&D with significant experience in biomarker discovery and validation, characterization and optimization of protein reagents with immunoassays, label-free binding assays, cell-based assays, and enzymatic assays and developing protein-based assays for clinical applications. The candidate will take a leading role in establishing diagnostic application strategy, developing and validating immunoassays and execution of the overall strategic plan. The candidate will be expected to work efficiently with cross-functional teams.
- Lead team of professionals developing and validating Immunosignature tests for a range of clinical applications.
- Define programmatic diagnostic strategic goals, develop detail plans to achieve goals and be responsible for plan execution
- Guide efforts toward furthering the scientific understanding of the Immunosignature technology, explore new applications and optimize clinical applications
- Execute internal and partner sponsored diagnostic application projects
- Participate in cross-functional workflows and provide scientific guidance to teams
- Apply new cutting-edge technologies to improve testing throughput and capacity
- Perform method transfers to other groups and external partners
- Thoroughly analyze results and methods, solve analytical problems, troubleshoot assays and meet regulatory expectations
- Prepare and review standard operating procedures, method development reports, qualification/validation protocols and reports, and scientific journal publications and presentations.
- Write, edit, and review project proposals and reports for clients
- Interact with diagnostic program partners as needed
- Present scientific findings at internal and external meetings