Director of Clinical Science Oncology
600 West Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60654
What You’ll Do:
- Provide strategic direction for the Clinical Science team who analyzes and summarizes somatic and inherited genetic test results, curates genetic data, and supports clinical workflows.
- Oversee the operational activities of the Clinical Science team to support a high quality next-generation sequencing workflow with rapid turnaround times
- Plan and direct projects to ensure clinical reports are accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure delivery of high quality results and regulatory compliance, including CAP, CLIA, NYS, etc.
- Manage a team with diverse roles and oversee team metrics that align to business objectives
- Collaborate with diverse roles, including Scientists, Pathologists, Product, Engineering, and Operations to implement solutions for high volume and high growth
- Support automation efforts to improve operational efficiencies
- Intentionally foster a workplace culture that is consistent with the clinical team’s guiding principles, Tempus core values and identified vision.