TriLink BioTechnologies is seeking a Director of Chemical Engineering responsible for leading our growing business. TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, offers mRNA and oligo solutions as comprehensive CDMO services and an expansive stocked menu - to accelerate research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. TriLink has paved the way with industry-leading technology, consistent high quality, and ready access to expert scientific support.
- A minimum of B.S. in a scientific discipline with and 10+ years of experience scaling up small molecule manufacturing processes
- Direct experience with the scale up of nucleosides and nucleoside triphosphates at scales greater than 10 kg per batch
- Well versed in various aspects of chromatography for nucleoside purifications
- Well versed in recrystallization, precipitation lyophilization and spray drying applications to small molecule manufacturing
- Well versed in 1H and 31P NMR, HPLC and LCMS
- BSc, MSc or PhD chemist or chemical engineering with 10+ years of experience with a particular focus and experience on synthetic organic chemistry in a large biotech or pharma setting
- Must be skilled at and committed to the development of other team members
- Strong understanding of operational discipline and cGMPs
- Experience with new facility startups and process technology transfers is preferred
- Should have excellent organizational skills and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions.
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.