Reports To: Head of Tianjin BGI Research and Head of Oncology
Location: Based in California, Travel to China Required
The company is looking for an exceptional expert and leader for a Director, Cancer Precision Medicine Products position to support the BGI business. This individual will lead the cancer research and development team based in Tianjin, China, with the mission to design and develop clinical application products for cancer early detection, therapy guidance, and status surveillance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop clinical application products for cancer early detection, therapy guidance, and status surveillance.
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with hospitals and physicians.
- Recruit, retain, and develop the cancer Research and Development team.
- Publish scientific and clinical application papers.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.