Job Title: Director, Cancer Immunotherapy
Reports To: Deputy Director of BGI research
Complete Genomics, Inc. is looking for an exceptional expert and leader for a Director, Cancer Immunotherapy position to support the BGI business. This individual will lead team, based in Shenzhen, China, to do translational research on cancer immunotherapy, including the project proposing, budget control, recruiting team members and managing the project progression. This individual will also be responsible for getting related results published and the related IP licensed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Design the personalized solution and product for cancer immunotherapy, in areas like DC-CTL, DC vaccine, CAR-T, T cell adoptive transferring treatment and other emerging areas.
- Build up pre-clinical or clinical collaboration with local hospitals and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Help build up the immunotherapy-experiment related RD platform at BGI, including immune cell culture (DC/CTL/PBMC), ELISPOT, ELISA, antigen-specific CTL activating, and other related experiments.
- Conduct in-depth investigation and survey on current progress of cancer immunotherapy of preclinical studies, and clinical trial, lead and direct product definition, designing and perform feasibility analysis.
- Build and maintain cooperative relationship between BGI and hospital or clinical center.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.