You will be using web analytics tools and your hands-on web experience to improve performance of our website and digital marketing campaigns.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Marketing Performance Reporting – Produce monthly web performance reports and KPIs
- Web Analytics – Utilize web analytics tools to monitor website and campaign performance.
- Email Marketing Analysis – Create campaign performance reports and rented list effectiveness reports.
- Search Marketing – Drive SEO and SEM with improved linking, tagging and content marketing.
- Social Media – Monitor social media and identify community trends, sentiments and insights.
- Website Refresh – Assist in coding and tagging and support new web development projects. Backup to webmaster.