At Affymetrix, we are passionate about enabling our customers, scientists, and clinicians to improve human health and wellness by understanding and applying biology for a better world. Our employees bring talent, creativity, collaboration, and energy to what they do. Join us at Affymetrix and make a difference.
Affymetrix is seeking a highly motivated Digital Content Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will support campaign development and deployment focused primarily on digital media channels within the biotechnology and life science markets. This individual will have relevant scientific writing experience coupled with domain expertise related to optimizing digital marketing media to support awareness and demand creation objectives. In this role, the successful candidate will collaborate enthusiastically with product managers, regional marketing copywriters, and external agencies to develop new content or modify existing content for new media and existing channels.
Additionally, this candidate will be an engaging self-starter with demonstrated experience supporting integrated marketing campaign development, have strong writing skills, and a solid working knowledge of inbound and digital content marketing best practices.
The Digital Content Marketing Manager will support development, implementation, tracking, and optimization of content across all select digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate