This position will plan, design and conduct laboratory analytic studies with minimal supervision. It will serves as an addition to the current diagnostic product development team. This position will also provide support to the development team through participation in discussions and drafting of FDA submission packages.
- Plan, design and conduct laboratory analytic studies with minimal supervision.
- Analyze and present data to peers and managers.
- Provide regular reports to Manager and Team on project progress, risks to completing objectives and plans to mitigate risks.
- Support development and editing of elements of FDA submission packages.
- Conduct their work in accordance with established safety and quality system rules.
- Perform experiments using pathogenic bacterial and viral strains in a BSL-2 lab, with proper training and equipment.
- Perform experiments using clinical specimens in a BSL-2 lab.
- Serve as a back up to other development team members as the need arises.
- Assist in ordering, lab maintenance and other general activities related to operating a research and development laboratory environment.