NanoString Technologies is seeking an experienced Scientist to join our Diagnostics Development team. This individual will work with a cross functional team to develop new molecular diagnostic and companion diagnostic products with a particular focus in Oncology. This individual will be responsible for developing and validating novel diagnostic gene signature assays on the nCounter Dx Analysis System. This individual will be required to design experiments to test gene signature assays and analyze genomics/gene expression data, write test plans and reports, and work cross functionally to transfer reagents and assay testing procedures to a production or clinical environment. This individual also will be required to use molecular biology techniques to develop new molecular diagnostic reagents. This individual will be expected to provide technical leadership and communicate results to the cross functional team, as well as contribute as an individual researcher.
- Use molecular biology techniques to develop and validate new molecular diagnostic reagents for use in diagnostic gene signature assays
- Design experiments to test the sensitivity, specificity, and reproducibility of new diagnostic gene signature assays
- Analyze genomics data
- Present data both within and outside of the organization and write test plans and reports
- Develop assay procedures required for new gene signature assays
- Work as part of cross functional team to deliver new diagnostic products on tight timelines