At Natera, we build fast, reliable and scalable software that is easy to test and deploy. Our Engineering team works on a set of applications such as a complex Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and Constellation – our cloud-based data analytics SaaS platform hosted on Amazon Web Services. As a Development Operations Engineer, your responsibilities will include building scalable infrastructure on which we deliver our software as well as managing development tools that are used on a daily basis by the members of Engineering team.
- Build, configure and manage tools for fast and reliable deployments of our software.
- Build tools for monitoring our infrastructure and resolve any issues with instances running in production.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications using technologies like Docker and Atlassian Bamboo.
- Participate in architectural decisions to help improve reliability and scalability of our software.
- Help configure and manage development tools such as Atlassian Jira, Stash, Confluence, Artifactory and others.