This is a part-time temporary position for approximately 4 months.
This temporary position works within the Reporting & Packaging department at Myriad Genetic Laboratories. This position helps initiate the reporting process and is responsible for a variety of activities to support the generation and delivery of reports and associated materials following genetic testing.
Myriad Genetic Laboratories performs high-throughput genetic testing. The environment is fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic.
****This position is Part-time up to 30 hours a week.****
Responsibilities may include:
- File and manage patient charts
- Prepare patient records and test results for clinical review
- Assemble report packages and initiate electronic and physical delivery
- Handle exceptions/troubleshoot
- Identify errors and initiate investigation/resolution
- Image documents and maintain electronic records
- Additional responsibilities as defined by manager
Required skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- Good organization
- Strong analytical/problem solving
- High school diploma required —Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Physical/Mental requirements
- Analyzing, Repetitive motion, lifting up to 20 lbs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.