At Sequenom, we foster innovation in molecular diagnostics, and we have a guiding vision in enabling healthier lives through the development of our products and services. Join the Bioinformatics team and take part in expanding the extremities of clinical diagnostics!
We’re looking for an insightful Data Scientist with Machine Learning and Predictive Modeling experience and a passion for working with genetic data.
- Analyze and model structured data using advanced statistical methods and implement algorithms and software needed to perform analyses.
- Cluster large amounts of R&D and clinical laboratory generated content and process data in large-scale environments using Amazon EC2, Storm, Hadoop and Spark.
- Perform machine learning, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods.
- Design and develop novel algorithms to mine through massive volumes of genetic data
- Perform explanatory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns.