Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The Digital Intelligence Organization empowers Agilent's digital transformation by enabling digital data democratization and embedding machine learning to accelerate business growth. The organization encompasses web analytics, data engineering, and data science. We are seeking a technical hands-on data science manager with strategic approach as we are building out real time digital intelligence capabilities.
A self-starter and innovative problem solver with entrepreneur mentality. You will apply data science rigor, eye for business, unbounded creativity, and clear communication to:
- Craft and build out digital data science ecosystem by demonstrating modern technology and approach in AWS, GCP, Adobe, and other related platforms
- Apply a deep knowledge and broad working experience of machine learning, web data, digital technology, cloud platforms and use case applications to embed the machine learning in customer-facing and internal processes
- Work with partners across functions and product verticals: product managers, content and ecommerce teams, engineers, sales and marketing, program management to improve customers' digital experience
- Provide direction, roadmap, and blueprint for the data science subject areas within the Digital Intelligence Organization
- Connect with executives and business teams. Have the ability to dig into the details as well as summarize to the high level
- Recruit talents and build out the team and manage vendors
- Understand web and mobile digital property and customers' engagement on digital property
- Identify and quantify problems and approaches. Choose the appropriate methodology and tools to maximize impact.
- Develop code and models to understand customers and process gaps. Outline and evaluate intrinsic and extrinsic metrics for model performance aligned with business goals.
This is a remote position