This position will provide hands-on data management and clinical programming expertise in support of the following functional/business units: Clinical Research and Development, Multisource/generics, Medical Affairs, and Pharmacovigilance.
Essential duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the transfer, filling, and archiving of clinical data, analysis data, and related files.
• Manage the clinical data, analysis data and related files in a structured, secure and quality-controlled manner.
• Perform acceptance checks on deliverables from CDM/Biostatistics Vendors.
• Under the supervision of the Statistician, perform data queries and adhoc analyses in support of Clinical Research and Development, Multisource/generics, Medical Affairs, and Pharmacovigilance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science. Master’s degree preferred.
• Three years relevant experience in an Academic Research Organization, Contract Research Organization, or Pharmaceutical Company.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• Experience and proficiency in SAS programming language. Familiar with CDISC conventions preferred.
• Ability to work in a cross-matrix environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Must be able to read documents in Standard English such as Standard Operating Procedures, maintenance schedules and operating manuals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.