We are currently seeking a Data Integrity Analyst to join our team! The Data Integrity Analyst will manage our client master data set, maintaining data base cleanliness, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
About the Role:
- Manages the master database of prospective clients that "feed" the Aldevron funnel, including validation of clients across established "match" criteria, researching client details through multiple data sources, and ensuring client duplication are removed
- Provide quality assurance of imported data from new client information sources- e.g. 3rd party client information packs, online websites, clinical journal reviews, etc.
- Provide support to the Client/Market Insights/Analytics Manager, and senior/executive leadership team to develop client lists from each stage of the sales funnel, analyze and interpret the data to fuel recommendations for business decision making
- Assess tests and implement new or upgraded software and assist with strategic decisions on new systems
- Support training initiatives on new reports and dashboards that can be generated from data sources and/or different stages of the client funnel
- Provide technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing