The Data Coordinator Lead (DC) monitors the collection, processing, and quality control of study data from external data streams. The DC develops and maintains successful working relationships with internal staff and external collaborators with the goal of maintaining data integrity. The DC adheres to SCHARP Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Practice Guidelines (WPGs), applicable clinical trial regulations, and study confidentiality requirements. The DC serves as a resource for the Data Management Unit, providing data management support as needed.
The DC assists with the management of external data streams as related to the transfer and processing of data to support study implementation, maintenance, closeout, and data sharing.
- Assist with implementing and managing clinical studies from database development through closure.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of data transfer agreements.
- Coordinate with Programmers, Project Manager, and Analysts in the management of data pipelines.
- Act as resource and liaison between internal staff and external data providers.
- Participate as a team member on study teams.
- Participate in the design and development of case report forms and edit checks.
- Work with external sites and other data contributers to identify and resolve data discrepancies and develop and implement quality control reconciliation activities (e.g. QC application and resolution, data exclusions)
- Assist in the development of clinical test data.
- Generate study participant IDs and maintain tracking system.
- Assist with software testing and validation.
- Learn and apply platforms, including SAS, Unix/Linux, and Postgres to perform data management responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of data management SOPs, WPGs, and related documents to support data operations activities.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working in a (Post graduation) data management position with clinical, medical or public health related data.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing competing priorities in a face-paced environment.
- 3 years post-graduation data management work experience.
- Knowledge of general computer applications (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Experience with SAS
- Knowledge of and experience in good clinical data management practices recommended.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2255023-2647-9721