SolveBio serves contextual knowledge to those at the forefront of precision medicine. Our software combines robust data-driven technology with intuitive user interfaces to help our customers accelerate therapeutic development, improve genomics-based diagnostics, and turn their internal data into wellsprings of knowledge. As a data bioinformatician at SolveBio, you’ll join our ambitious team of scientists and engineers in designing and building the killer app of genomics. We’re looking for a bioinformatics programmer who has the passion and imagination to help us turn massive amounts of unstructured and semi-structured data into knowledge, insights, and ultimately, improvements in human health.
- Find, structure, integrate, and maintain a large number of genomics reference datasets
- Develop and improve our dataset import and curation pipelines
- Support scientific analyses for internal and external presentation
- Develop and run internal bioinformatics product validation efforts
- Write technical guides and create demos for technical end-users
- Use your scientific background and creativity to develop novel applications on the SolveBio platform