Pacific Biosciences is looking for a person with a strong statistics background and programming experience to join our Manufacturing Engineering team to provide yield reporting and to mine & analyze large data sets. You will help us build and monitor our biologically-integrated semiconductor-chip sequencing technology.
Key skills will include problem solving, statistical design and analysis and excellent communication skills.
- Create and Maintain yield dashboards
- Report on factory metrics associated with quality and cost
- Deliver high quality analytics insights from a large-scale database
- Set up quality reporting systems for sharing information and develop a data pipeline that allows regular reporting to visual data
- Maintain existing software & data management systems and develop improvements to these systems
- Integration of statistical reports and methods with manufacturing databases (SPC, etc)
- Work closely with Process Engineers in Manufacturing Engineering to correlate process conditions with product specifications.
- Time Series analysis of manufacturing data to identify trends and events
- Pareto, FMEA analysis to identify impactful projects
- Drive quality improvement activities associated with manufacturing yields using statistical analysis
- Develop key metrics to report on manufacturing capacity and throughput.
- Mine large data sets and identify useful trends
- Monitor field performance, draw correlations between customer performance and internal metrics and monitors
- Draw data correlations between existing and new manufacturing procedures and processes
- Optimization of metrology methods and sampling to improve predictive power