• Bachelor's degree in statistics or related area and 2+ years of experience in the medical device or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of statistical principles and applied statistics.
• Experience with statistical software such as R and SAS.
• Some understanding of molecular biology, cancer, immunology, genetics or genomics.
• Ability to create study specifications and provide support in the review of data management documentation.
•Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities.
•Detail oriented with a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
•Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
•Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
•Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others.
•Ability to promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
We offer a challenging job, working with one of the most rapidly growing areas in the biopharmaceutical industry. You will become part of company that works according to these values:
• We move cancer diagnostics forward
• We care about the needs of our customers and cancer patients and strive to ensure people are treated consistently, fairly and with respect
• We deliver effective diagnostic solutions valued by our customers
• We are passionate with quality in the solutions we provide to our customers, in the talented people we attract and develop, and in the processes we work by
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email [email protected]. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability