Talis is an exciting biomedical company that has developed an innovative, proprietary, point-of-care molecular diagnostics platform - we have also recently developed a rapid COVID-19 assay test that runs on this platform. We enable rapid testing across a wide range of healthcare settings. We are growing quickly to address the pandemic. Come and join us to make a significant impact during this public health crisis. Contribute and be a significant team member as we develop other assays and launch other pipeline products in the infectious disease area.
Our visionary team combines depth of experience with passion to deliver. Our pioneering tests are designed to enable caregivers to quickly detect infectious organisms and enable individualized care. From the doctor’s office to the hospital bedside, to remote care settings, we are re-defining the treatment of infectious diseases.
Talis is committed to excellence in advancing improved health outcomes. This commitment, along with a dynamic team culture, drives our mission to develop and commercialize novel approaches.
The Customer Service group will serve Talis as the frontline customer liaison by responding and triaging inbound customer communications. The customer service representative must always display core Talis values by treating customers with the highest levels of integrity and care. The representatives will be responsible for processing inbound customer orders ensuring that pricing and contracts are in place and that organization is able to meet the committed ship date provided to the customer. The position will also be responsible for capturing important information related to the communication and customer into a customer relationship module (CRM). The individual must be comfortable working with teams cross functionally to ensure customer needs are being met within a reasonable timeframe.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Triage inbound calls, directing calls as needed to relevant departments.
- Respond timely and efficiently to customer inquiries via different communication channels.
- Process customer orders in compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Manage a portfolio of orders ensuring that they get all delivered within the delivery dates requested by the customer.
- Manage customer returns and credit notes.
- Support the sales team by creating quotes and responding to various requests related to pricing.
- Maintain pricing (documentation and in the ERP/CRM).
- Demonstrate high commitment in resolving customers issues, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Team with other functions such as Sales, Finance and Technical Support to maintain a strong collaboration geared towards maintaining or enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Attend regular meetings with the rest of the team with a continuous improvement attitude to drive process improvements, efficiencies and drive customer satisfaction.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced Order Management role, preferably in the Medical Diagnostics or related industry.
- Experience with ERP systems and CRM systems as well as MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, Spanish in addition is preferred.
- High attention to details with the ability to effectively review and understand sales agreements, proposals, purchase orders, and related information.
- Strong focus on driving customer satisfaction
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrating good judgment and initiative
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable and able to plan and follow up on outstanding issues
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Should be an outgoing, positive, team player
- Strong sense of accountability
- Must have a suitable home or remote work environment (High Speed Internet)
Talis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, stock options, a 401(k) program with immediate Company match, a rotating suite of snacks, Monday breakfasts, Happy Hours, other fun company events and more! Best of all, join us by working at a growing company like Talis with dedicated and collaborative employees committed to making a difference in Health Care.
Talis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.