The Customer Service Representative interfaces with and supports internal and external customers managing the process of order fulfillment and service operations. In the role, the individual builds strong relationships with customers and serves as a coordinator between customers and cross-functional groups across the company. The individual is on the forefront maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty with Twist Bioscience product offerings.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of projects currently in the operations queue and provides updates to stakeholders on progress as necessary.
- Provides information to assist customers in making a decision about which product to buy.
- Validates accuracy of sales orders entered by peers. Provides guidance to resolve errors or escalates to Manager for resolution of errors.
- Handles product and order inquiries via phone and email with internal and external customers to provide direction or solution.
- Aides in sales quote generation for the field commercial team
- Works to resolve product or service problems through identifying the cause of the problem, collaborating with the broader team as necessary to create and present solutions to the customer and follows up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Collaborates with internal and commercial teams drive on time fulfillment of orders and resolutions of issues to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Delivers customer reports to management as required.