As part of a dynamic team in an innovative, start-up environment within a larger organization, you would be responsible for managing the customer service operations for BD Genomics. This position requires a solid understanding of what it takes to build an outstanding customer service operation from the ground up. Requires excellent customer interaction of both internal business partners and external customers.
- First point of contact for handling all inquiries (phone, e-mail, fax, …) from customers (hospital, private and clinical lab, industry, research and Academia) and our sales team.
- High-energy and positive “can-do” approach when dealing with customers and business partners
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and listening skills; ability to effectively listen, acknowledge, and show calm when dealing with customers on all level issues/complaints.
- Establish, maintain and enhance an in-depth working relationship with key customers.
- Strive for First Contact Resolution on all queries and able to take ownership of more technical queries
First line product support for customers to include administration of quality and regulatory documentation including industrial customers.
- Managing Price quotes/bid responses/contract service complaints/lower level support questions by ensuring a prompt investigation and action towards our customers. Must apply good judgment and creative problem solving to resolves issues in an effective, positive and prompt fashion.
- Must have a solid understanding of ERP systems for placing and tracking orders and managing customer and product/service interface.
Ability to work on the day to day tactical operations as well as ability to think strategically about scaling up the operation over time.
- Work in close partnership with internal businesses partners, e.g., manufacturing, shipping, sales, field service team, in order to contribute to the achievement of their goals.
- Collaborative team player that communicates and integrates well with global business partners to achieve goals of the business.
- Contribute actively to commercial & marketing initiatives/opportunities
- Spot & actively support process improvement opportunities
- Provide a thorough support in the Price-2-Contract flow-to customer flow.