Integrated DNA Technologies
Job Locations US-IA-CoralvilleCategory Customer Service
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 10 hours ago
Shift/Schedule MTWThF 10:00A-7:00P (United States of America)
The Customer Care Advocate provides professional customer service to IDT customers in regards to pricing and order inquiries.
- Fields customer inquiries leading up to and after order placement to provide a positive customer experience.
- Answers all customer inquiries received by phone, email and chat in a timely and thorough manner; documents these interactions in IDT's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Demonstrates channel versatility and aptitude on multiple customer communication channels
- Utilizes sales and manufacturing databases for all IDT sales entities to provide informed order and shipment status updates.
- Provides price quotes and/or account information upon request to ensure customers are able to make informed decisions regarding their purchase.
- Reviews orders to screen for most common issues and clarifies any missing/unclear information.
- Resolves complaints by determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting resolution to the customer's satisfaction.
- Provides administrative support for IDT's sales team.
- Drafts, reviews and maintains work instructions and process flow documentation for individual accounts.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.