Integrated DNA Technologies
Job Locations US-IA-Coralville
Category Manufacturing Operations
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 5/30/2017
Shift/Schedule MTWThF 12:00P-9:00P (United States of America)
Additonal Information This position resides in the Sequencing & Analytical group
The Custom Quality Control Analyst I ensures the quality of processes and products in support of all manufacturing areas within Integrated DNA Technologies.
- Analyzes data and information for quality, consistency, and accuracy.
- Handles sample and reagent preparations for required assays in a careful manner.
- Uses computers and a variety of custom software in a windows based environment to maintain accurate and detailed sample and instrument records.
- Demonstrates manual dexterity and technical proficiency with pipetting and sample handling.
- Communicates with all levels of peers and management to ensure detailed information transfer.
- Adheres to all departmental protocols, rules, contamination controls, and safety procedures.
- Understands and complies with the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO13485 requirements.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment and participates in laboratory cleanliness and organization.
- Organizes and appropriately prioritizes workload to ensure efficiency in product manufacture.
- Executes multiple processes simultaneously (multi-tasks) to ensure efficiency in sample handling.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Departmental Specific Functions:
- Operates a variety of equipment related to NGS and Sanger sequencing; including sample handling equipment and other general laboratory equipment.