To strengthen our Culture, Leadership and Organizational Development team, based in our Atlanta HQ, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Culture, Leadership and Organizational Development Lead (Director level).
The ambition of the Culture, Leadership and Organizational Development (C,L,& OD) team is to anticipate & prepare for the future, get the organization ready, and ensure strategic and cultural consistency in the three following areas:
- People & Leadership Development including Talent Management
- Organization Development including Change Management
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
This role will focus on the Organization, Leadership and Talent Management areas, including the evolution of our Patient Value Culture and ways of working in the US.
Reporting to the Global C,L,& OD Lead for Organizational Strategy and Culture, the US C,L,& OD Lead collaborates with the Head of Leadership Development and the Talent teams (Talent Leads/Partners, Learning & Development, Communications, etc.).
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Drive and support US Change Management or OD initiatives to accelerate mindset and behavior shifts, enabling change to be successful
- Partner with Global CL&OD and (US) L&D team to identify, design and develop new ways and new solutions to grow the competencies of our leaders according to UCB expectations
- Support leaders and Talent Partners in providing expertise, developing plans to implement effective complex OD or change efforts
- Provide inputs and contribute to global initiatives related to Leadership and Organizational Development topics
You will contribute by:
- Identifying organization culture evolution and future ways of working needed in the US to ensure our success in the coming years. Defines implementation strategy accordingly
- Assessing and identifying leadership evolution required in the US to ensure the success of UCB’s Patient Value strategy and define implementation strategy accordingly
- Designing and leading US-wide Talent Management programs/initiatives to ensure we develop our Key Talents in line with our Strategy