- Serves as the go-to person who listens to the voice-of-the-customer for Marketing, Sales and Support functions.Manages projects and provides hands-on technical support for all phases of the systems development lifecycle for our CDBU sales solution in which SalesForce (75-100 users) and SAP ECC are two key components.
- Partners with stakeholders to optimize sales processes from campaign-to-invoice.
- Develops project artefacts and applies project management disciplines.
- Documents requirements, develops\tests solutions, ensures thorough user acceptance testing with success evidence.
- Provides system\security administration and on-going support. Resolves incidences and fulfils service requests.
- Develops and maintains interfaces from the SalesForce to other systems supporting the Sales cycle.
- Continually monitors sales data quality and drives process improvement to help ensure clean, duplicated sales data and common keys to other integrated systems.
- Designs, develops and maintains business analytics cubes and dashboards from source-to-dashboard, within SalesForce and other reporting solutions (SiSense).
- Provides train-the-trainer training to super users.