We are seeking our Corporate FP&A manager to develop, provide analytics and reporting to the company's executive staff, external investors, and in support of decision making process on key corporate strategies and initiatives.
The Corporate FP&A manager will lead the design, standardization, and implementation of key financial processes, and the related implementation of the reporting platform, that support the company's business needs. This includes developing financial forecasts and analyses, both short and long term, providing leadership in the development, implementation and scaling of infrastructure, generating insightful management reporting, and monitoring key performance indicators.
- Design and generate monthly and quarterly management reporting packages for the CFO and executive staff including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow information, with actual versus budget analysis.
- Ensure timely delivery of necessary financial information to support Executive Staff, Board and Audit Committee financial presentations.
- Coordinate the requirements for reporting package among both financial and operational stakeholders.
- Identify and implement a robust planning and reporting tool that will scale up as the company grows.
- Ensure alignment on analytics, identify and resolve reporting and forecasting issues.
- Implement process and control improvements for increased accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of data.
- Support the creation of the annual budget and rolling forecasts.
- Partner with business controller to provide early awareness of changes in performance and to develop key metrics to measure strategic or business focus areas.
- Drive to establish repeatable, sustainable process, and ability to anticipate and perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.