This is a temporary position that could lead to a permanent opportunity. The Corporate Analyst reports to the Executive Director, Corporate Development providing support to corporate development activities and special projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support the planning and implementation of the corporate performance management strategy at Genome BC
- Support the selection and implementation of a corporate value framework for impact assessment
- Prepare analyses and reports on corporate performance for internal and external audiences
- Ensure metrics and data associated with corporate performance are of high integrity and are readily available
- Conduct custom research and analysis to respond to specific internal and external data requests, including literature reviews, surveys, interviews, trend analyses and online documentary research
- Prepare presentations using a variety of data visualization methods and tools
- Support the design of data capture mechanisms and instruments and enter data as needed
- Ensure corporate data and metrics that have been identified across the organization are collected, curated and stored appropriately
- Augment routine collection of data through ‘special projects’, e.g., liaise with scientists to understand outcomes and impacts of the research after project completion
- Conduct periodic needs assessments in terms of improving data collection, analysis and corporate performance reporting
Other Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support across the organization for corporate data and information, as required.
- Support the Executive Director, Corporate Development with other strategic projects as required.