Conducts and documents complex financial and budget analysis projects. Performs research and analysis to provide management with financial data and recommendations for use in setting and realizing profit objectives. Evaluates financial alternatives and recommends appropriate action. Evaluates effectiveness of new programs by comparing results with original proposals. May provide guidance and training to less experienced staff. This is a senior level position requiring a degree and 4-6 years experience This job class requires the following: specialized subject matter expertise in the most complex budgeting and accounting functions; knowledge of general principles of accounting and budgeting as well as significant, directly related, and progressive experience. An advanced degree or certification strongly preferred.
- Manages the preparation, consolidation, and distribution of budgets and related reports. Directs the analysis of operating results and prepares interpretive reports and recommendations to management. - Develops budgetary policies and procedures. May prepare forecasts and/or cost projections..
- May supervise or mentor staff
- Oversees budgets in excess of $30 Million.
- Advanced understanding of complex funding sources required.
- Responsible for creating reports based on Senior Leaders, department and end user needs. Writes complex programs and or/queries for spreadsheet or database software to create financial models, , set up relational databases, import/export data or other advanced database applications and/or uses advanced applications of other software programs that require database maintenance, custom report writing, etc
- The is an independent position requiring little oversight by Director of Corporate Finance.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Advanced Degree and/or certification strongly preferred
- 4-6 years of experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Hyperion a plus
- Non-proft experience a plus
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2171793-2647-9121