The Content Marketing Manager will write, review and edit company marketing materials and contribute to the corporate blog. This role will work collaboratively with staff and executives from across the organization to promote marketing goals and messages while maintaining and aligning with company message and image. This person will play a pivotal role in executing and refining Twist Bioscience’s voice and tone and ensuring consistency across the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of marketing collateral and create copy to suit. Write copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote the Twist brand and sale of goods.
- Pitch, research, write, and edit blog copy including headlines and body copy, for company blog across platforms.
- Build and implement voice and tone guidelines that ensure clear and appropriate wording, spellings, phrases, and naming conventions are executed across marketing and customer facing production teams to support corporate goals and provide brand consistency.
- Work closely with executives and colleagues across the organization to develop content for customer facing communications.
- Regularly report insights and best practices to stakeholders.
- Monitor and engage in brand related internal conversations.
- Provide support to other team members on online promotions (such as web content, scripts, campaigns and email marketing).
- Other duties as assigned