Inscripta is developing the world's first scalable platform for benchtop Digital Genome Engineering. The company’s advanced CRISPR-based platform, consisting of an instrument, reagents, and software, will offer a fully automated workflow that enables multiplexed, trackable editing of cells at an unprecedented scale. Inscripta’s goal is to empower scientists whose gene editing research is stifled by current technical and licensing limitations. By providing this unique platform and engaging in collaborative business practices, such as making its MAD7 CRISPR nuclease free for research purposes, the company enables scientists to realize a new era of biological discovery.
The department of Computational Sciences and Engineering works with diverse multi-disciplinary teams throughout Inscripta to address a number of genomic, proteomic, experimental design, and other relevant questions using mathematical modeling, simulation, data science, machine learning, and other computationally challenging techniques. We are looking for exceptional candidates to build out our automated analytical pipelines, develop novel algorithms and models for genomics and proteomics, and create scalable platforms for large scale computation. This position could be based in either our Pleasanton California or Boulder Colorado office.
- Develop novel approaches for data analysis of mammalian experimental data within Inscripta.
- Perform custom analyses of a wide range of data from instruments used in laboratory settings.
- Create and maintain automated analytical pipelines for next-gen sequencing data from mammalian samples.
- Contribute to the design and verification of primers and oligonucleotide sequences.
- Contribute to the design of experiments and improvement of Inscripta products.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.