We currently have a great opportunity for a Computational Geneticist who will be responsible for the research, development, and optimization of a comprehensive tumor diagnostic product. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a collaborative research environment and be able to provide evidence of relevant research expertise in the form of presentations, software, technical publications, and/or knowledge of applications.
- Carry out analysis of large-scale genomics data with regards to detecting somatic variation in clinical specimens.
- Perform statistical and bioinformatics analyses of experimental data produced by massively parallel next generation sequencing
- Conduct data mining over internally produced and publicly available data sets
- Develop high quality computational solutions to address biologically relevant questions
- Collaborate with scientists