As a Computational Biologist at Split Bio, you work on analysis of single-cell sequencing datasets. Responsibilities include:
- Making improvements to our computational pipeline that starts with fastq files and outputs processed data (e.g. cell-count matrix for scRNA-seq data).
- Creating tutorials that show users how to use open-source single-cell analysis programs (both in R and python) to analyze data from Split Bio kits.
- Creating tools and workflows to visualize single-cell data.
- Analyzing datasets from internal experiments and working with the R&D team to design follow-up experiments.
- Experience working with Next-Generation Sequencing data
- Proficient in Python or R (if only experienced in one, must be willing to learn the other)
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
Experience with single-cell sequencing data