Muse bio has an outstanding opportunity available for a motivated and highly accomplished scientist in our Computational Biology department. Successful candidates will be responsible for designing the data collection, QC, and analytical workflows for improved product development. Computational Biologists will join a team made up of biologists and data scientists focused on designing, building, and continually upgrading an integrated platform for automated high-throughput genomic editing. The ideal candidate will possess a broad understanding of machine learning algorithms, high-end computing, genomics, genetics, bioinformatics, have cross-functional communication skills, and be able to work on complex, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Integrate with research and development groups to drive quantitative Design of Experiments (DoE) and statistical analysis
- Develop machine learning strategy in genomics including building a team of machine learning experts
- Design and develop algorithms with emphasis on genomics
- Adapt and develop analysis approaches and software tools
- Prototype data delivery and analysis tools for new software applications
- Performs other work related duties as assigned