10x is looking for an outstanding individual to join its Computational Biology group. This person will: (1) develop algorithms for gaining biological insight from single cell and spatial datasets (2) define custom analyses to guide product development. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing novel methods using linear models, machine learning, graph algorithms, probability theory, etc. Experience combining novel and existing methods into effective implementations is a must. The right candidate must also have strong programming skills, and a keen interest in biology and working with real-world data. Strong interpersonal skills, a desire to understand customer needs and the ability to communicate results clearly are a must.
- Develop algorithms for spatial and single-cell data analysis
- Develop custom analyses to assess and guide development of our core technology
- Work with software team to commercialize algorithms products
- Work with early customers to understand applications and requirements
- Analyze internally generated spatial and single-cell data